This regimen and set of recipes has these beneficial properties:
· Reduces cholesterol deposits in arteries
· Helps regulate blood pressure
· Improves thinking
· Keeps organs healthier
· Reduces energy loss.
Soak cup of almonds in pint of water overnight. Drain in morning and put in blender with 1 pint R/O water, 2 dates, tbsp. honey. Pulverize, strain. Add 1 pint water. Drink 1 to 2 cups or more daily. Okay to refrigerate up to 3 days.
For one 100-pound person. Increase proportionately for heavier person.
1 cup nut milk
3 Medjool dates
1 big slice fresh pineapple
2 tbsp ground flax seed (grind 7 sec in coffee mill)
1 tbsp honey
½ cup cottage cheese
1 tbsp flax
Shake of cinnamon
Required daily for optimum health: 1 ounce water per 2 pounds body weight. Increase the ration if you sweat a lot. If you feel thirsty you have already become dehydrated, and you must hydrate by sipping water.
1. Do the arithmetic. If you weigh 128 pounds you need 64 ounces (1.2 gallon); If you weigh 256 pounds, you need 1 gallon.
2. Use Reverse Osmosis (R/O) water or alkaline water. The R/O filter removes viruses, bacteria, chlorine, ammonia, and many pollutants, and it makes the water taste and smell better.
3. Arrange next day’s water nightly in 1 pint (16 ounces) or ½ litre containers.
4. Never gulp water down. Sip it in mouthfulls over a period of 10 to 15 minutes. Your body cannot absorb it if you drink it too quickly.
5. Upon arising in morning, drink 1 pint.
6. Drink 1 pint ½ hour prior to each meal, and have no more water till 2 hours after the meal
7. With pre-lunch water, add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Also add ¼ teaspoon sea salt per pint of daily water (eg, 1 tsp if you weigh 128 pounds). Or, in place of the vinegar and sea salt, take the same quantity of C-Salts (http://nutri.com) AFTER the meal in 1 two-ounce jigger of water AFTER it finishes fizzing).
1. Take melatonin 15 minutes before retiring
2. Go to bed soon after dark and arise early
3. Consciously turn the affairs of your mind over to God for the night before going to sleep.
4. Sleep undisturbed for at least 7 hours
Bob Hurt – http://bobhurt.com – 727 669 5511