Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Romantic Kiss

First Romantic Kiss

Copyright © 14 September 2011 by Bob Hurt.  All rights reserved.

In hushed and velvet dark of sultry night,

My mind awhirl in urgent, fearsome fright,

Just shortly after we as one did dance,

She and I, we saw and took our chance,

I embraced her, breasts and waist and all,

She somewhat short, I somewhat tall,

On the walk beside the park, senses so alight,

In hushed and velvet dark of sultry night

I her hungry lips did kiss and kiss,

Then stumbled home in shock and yearning bliss.

And thus began my hunger and my thirst

For kisses of which this became my first.

Bob Hurt, Concerned Bob Hurt        Blog 1 2 3   f  t 
2460 Persian Drive #70
Clearwater, FL 33763
Email; Call: (727) 669-5511
Law Studies: Donate   Subscribe
Learn to Litigate with Jurisdictionary



No comments: