Why Patriots Get Into Legal Trouble
A CASE IN POINT - COMMON LAW / CITIZEN GRAND JURIES.
On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Bob Hurt <email@example.com> wrote:
Terry Trussell just got sentenced to 105 months in prison for his citizens grand jury actions, which the government and a jury of 6 considered crimes.
2.01 Common law and certain statutes declared in force.—The common and statute laws of England which are of a general and not a local nature, with the exception hereinafter mentioned, down to the 4th day of July, 1776, are declared to be of force in this state; provided, the said statutes and common law be not inconsistent with the Constitution and laws of the United States and the acts of the Legislature of this state.
History.—s. 1, Nov. 6, 1829; RS 59; GS 59; RGS 71; CGL 87.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT CROOKED GOVERNMENT
- DO NOT listen to your all-knowing chums, for they will get you in trouble.
- Beware of the Dunning-Kruger Effect (see link below) in yourself or your advisors.
- Start by finding and reading law related to the issue.
- Continue by finding binding appellate court opinions regarding the issue.
- Call your county's Bar association, get a referral to an attorney competent in your area of concern, then pay the attorney his hourly rate for a written opinion regarding your rights/powers in the issue. If you act according to the opinion and get hauled before the court, you can show the judge that you followed the opinion of an expert in the law and therefore did not intend to commit a crime.
- File a declaratory judgment lawsuit asking the court to declare your rights/powers in the issue, then behave accordingly.
Had Terry Trussell and his compatriots followed the above commonsense procedure, they would have long abandoned their dreams of a common law grand jury. The would have realized that they should use the political process for improving Florida's grand jury system.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT YOUR DUNNING-KRUGER PATRIOT MYTH MONGER FRIENDS
FIXING THE JURY SYSTEM
Culling and Training of Prospective Jurors
People of good sense in government intuitively know that the citizenry has a huge responsibility to gain the knowledge necessary to understand the ideals of good government and the importance of an educated, intelligent electorate to the advancement of good government and civilization.
Unfortunately the USA population includes about 80 million people too stupid to graduate from high school, many of whom have the right to vote. Axiomatically, the vast majority of them, and many millions nearly as stupid as them, will make stupid choices at the polls, and stupid decisions as jurors. Therefore, they should not have the right to become electors or jurors.
The court clerks, in selecting jurors, cull out those too ill or feeble to serve. For petite jurors, the judge culls out biased jurors. So we already have rules showing that some electors should not and may not sit on the jury. But even more electors should be culled from the jury pool.
Electors should demand that clerks administer IQ tests to all prospective jurors, and cull out those with IQ below 90 or 100.
Electors should also demand that the clerks administer training courses in which prospective jurors learn the ideals of good government, the constitutions of the US and the State, and the power of petite juries to nullify bad or inscrutable law and of grand juries to investigate any and all crimes.
PRIVATE RIGHT OF PROSECUTION
Electors should further demand restoration of the private right of prosecution and acknowledge the power of all grand jurors to receive evidence from crime victims and other citizenry and to indict according to the evidence. Finally, electors should demand that private parties may prosecute any indicted defendant in the event the government prosecutor declines to prosecute. Private prosecuting attorneys should undergo additional training and testing to minimize waste of court resources.
- Rules/Canons of Statutory Construction/Interpretation
- https://www.govinfo.gov/collection/constitution-annotated - SCOTUS opinions about the US Constitution.
- https://www.govinfo.gov/browse-a-z - browse for US Code, CFR, opinions, etc.
- https://constitution.org/ - Huge repository of law, Constitution, historical documents
- http://leg.state.fl.us - Florida Constitution, Laws, and Statutes
- https://www.flrules.org/ - Florida Administrative Code
- https://scholar.google.com/ - Case law (court opinions)
- http://fly.hiwaay.net/~becraft/ - See Problems for Patriot Myth Monger fake law/history
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect - Dunning-Kruger Effect
⚓ Bob Hurt
| Study civil litigation essentials on-line under Jurisdictionary developer Dr. F. Graves, Esq., and learn |
"It's actual, tested training, what Jurisdictionary always wanted to be, and beyond. Thanks, Dr. Graves. I kicked ass today in court, and the judge loved me!" Ganurem Smirgle