Why Patriots Get Into Legal Trouble
A CASE IN POINT - COMMON LAW / CITIZEN GRAND JURIES.
On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 5:02 PM, Bob Hurt <email@example.com> wrote:
Terry Trussell just got sentenced to 105 months in prison for his citizens grand jury actions, which the government and a jury of 6 considered crimes.
2.01 Common law and certain statutes declared in force.—The common and statute laws of England which are of a general and not a local nature, with the exception hereinafter mentioned, down to the 4th day of July, 1776, are declared to be of force in this state; provided, the said statutes and common law be not inconsistent with the Constitution and laws of the United States and the acts of the Legislature of this state.
History.—s. 1, Nov. 6, 1829; RS 59; GS 59; RGS 71; CGL 87.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT CROOKED GOVERNMENT
- DO NOT listen to your all-knowing chums, for they will get you in trouble.
- Beware of the Dunning-Kruger Effect (see link below) in yourself or your advisors.
- Start by finding and reading law related to the issue.
- Continue by finding binding appellate court opinions regarding the issue.
- Call your county's Bar association, get a referral to an attorney competent in your area of concern, then pay the attorney his hourly rate for a written opinion regarding your rights/powers in the issue. If you act according to the opinion and get hauled before the court, you can show the judge that you followed the opinion of an expert in the law and therefore did not intend to commit a crime.
- File a declaratory judgment lawsuit asking the court to declare your rights/powers in the issue, then behave accordingly.
Had Terry Trussell and his compatriots followed the above commonsense procedure, they would have long abandoned their dreams of a common law grand jury. The would have realized that they should use the political process for improving Florida's grand jury system.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT YOUR DUNNING-KRUGER PATRIOT MYTH MONGER FRIENDS
FIXING THE JURY SYSTEM
- Rules/Canons of Statutory Construction/Interpretation
- https://www.govinfo.gov/collection/constitution-annotated - SCOTUS opinions about the US Constitution.
- https://www.govinfo.gov/browse-a-z - browse for US Code, CFR, opinions, etc.
- https://constitution.org/ - Huge repository of law, Constitution, historical documents
- http://leg.state.fl.us - Florida Constitution, Laws, and Statutes
- https://www.flrules.org/ - Florida Administrative Code
- https://scholar.google.com/ - Case law (court opinions)
- http://fly.hiwaay.net/~becraft/ - See Problems for Patriot Myth Monger fake law/history
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect - Dunning-Kruger Effect
⚓ Bob Hurt
| Study civil litigation essentials on-line under Jurisdictionary developer Dr. F. Graves, Esq., and learn |
"It's actual, tested training, what Jurisdictionary always wanted to be, and beyond. Thanks, Dr. Graves. I kicked ass today in court, and the judge loved me!" Ganurem Smirgle