To: HALT http://halt.org
Thank you for your efforts to help abolish legal tyranny.
I have a blog and Lawmen (law-related) google group. You can visit them to see areas of my interest (see below).
I write to suggest points of legislation that will begin to fix the problem with legal tyranny.
1. PTSD and LAS – most people who face a court unprepared by law school get legal abuse syndrome fairly quickly and lose the ability to defend their interests. All should have an advocate and as good a legal counsel as the adversary has. This constitutes the only such relationship that allows access to the courts, justice, and due process.
2. The legislatures must pass constitutional amendments that
a. Excise the bar from government
b. Excise bar members from government
c. Require all bar documents to become public records
3. Require all attorneys and judges to pass a competency exam on constitutional principles, particularly rights
4. Impose requirements for bonds on all attorneys and judges, which they pay for out of their own pockets, and make it easy for their victims to file complaints reviewed only by a grand jury
5. Permanently empanel special grand juries with college graduate, financially self-sufficient electors who have passed competency tests on the constitutions – these investigate all evidence and allegations of public officer and attorney crimes
6. Establish citizen tribunals of past special grand jurors under advice of retired judges of honor to try public officers indicted by grand juries
7. Strengthen definitions of words in loyalty oaths and make violation of loyalty oath a felony.
8. Eliminate all superfluous wording from all loyalty oaths. For example, eliminate “and Government” from Florida’s public officer oath (Article II section 5(b), Florida Constitution):
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, protect, and defend the Constitution and Government of the United States and of the State of Florida; that I am duly qualified to hold office under the Constitution of the state; and that I will well and faithfully perform the duties of (title of office) on which I am now about to enter. So help me God.”,
9. Establish court watcher org and database of their reports on judicial performance
10. Mandate open video and audio recording by public of all court proceedings, no exceptions.
2460 Persian Drive #70 - Clearwater, FL 33763 USA
Confidentiality Notice. The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Ch.119 Sections 2510-2521 et seq., governs distribution of this “Message,” including attachments. The originator intended this Message for the specified recipients only; it may contain the originator’s confidential and proprietary information. The originator hereby notifies unintended recipients that they have received this Message in error, and strictly proscribes their Message review, dissemination, copying, and content-based actions. Recipients-in-error shall notify the originator immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message. Authorized carriers of this message shall expeditiously deliver this Message to intended recipients. See: Quon v. Arch.
Wireless Copyright Notice. Federal and State laws govern copyrights to this Message. You must have the originator’s full written consent to alter, copy, or use this Message. Originator acknowledges others’ copyrighted content in this Message. Otherwise, Copyright © 2010 by originator Bob Hurt, bob at bobhurt dot com, http://bobhurt.com. All Rights Reserved.