Here are some questions that all Christians need to answer. They test one's knowledge of the teachings of Jesus and the relevance of those teachings. They also bring the one who answers face-to-face with the Plan of Salvation presented to this world by Jesus of Nazareth nearly 2000 years ago.
Note that you can answer in a comment to this post, right here on this blog.
1. What are the tenets of the gospel Jesus taught throughout his public ministry, and what Bible references can you show for corroborating support?
2. How do you interpret those tenets of the gospel, and in what ways were they both good and news to the Jews and Gentiles of Jesus' day?
3. Do you believe God is our Heavenly Father (Luke 11:13, Matthew 6:14, 6:26, 6:32, 18:35)?
4. Do you believe as God's children all humans are your brothers and sisters (Matthew 5:9, 5:45, 12:50, 18:3, Luke 16:8, John 12:36)?
5. Do you believe your sins are forgiven iff you forgive the sins of others (Matthew 6:14-15, Matthew 18:21-35, Luke 17:23)?
6. Do you believe you live forever if you love God and your fellow man (Luke 10:25-28), and that the only way to show love for others and have a high estate in heaven is to serve them unselfishly and lovingly (Matthew 18:4, Matthew 23:11, Luke 22:26, John 13:5-17)?
7. How do you explain Jesus' comment that "The Kingdom of God is within you? (Luke 17:21)"
8. What did Jesus mean when he told others to "Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect" (Matthew 5:48) and "Go and sin no more" (John 5:14, 8:11), is it really possible to be perfect, sin no more, and do the will of God (Mark 3:35), and if not, why did Jesus so command his followers?
9. Why was the need to love others (John 13:35, 15:12, 15:17) so important that Jesus repeated it?
10. Is it possible to obey Jesus' commandments (John 14:15)? If no, then why did Jesus not only tell his apostles to do that, but also tell them to tell everybody else in the world to do it (Matthew 28:19-20)? If yes, what will be the result in one's life, one's character, and one's power of personality?
11. Why did God send Jesus to this world with his gospel message? What is his ulterior motive regarding our eternal destiny?