- Gerp Meanings:
- Gerp means Government Employee Perpetrator of a Crime or Malfeasance of omission or commission. They give good government a bad name.
- Gerpness means one or more acts of crime or malfeasance perpetrated by a Gerp under color of law.
- Gerpish means tendency to behave like a Gerp, committing criminal behavior or malfeasance while a Government employee.
- Gerpitude means the Gerpish character or nature of a Gerp.
- Gerpdom means any pervasion or culture of Gerpness by two or more Gerps.
- Gerpectomy means the excision of Gerpness from a Gerp.
- Gerpotomy means the separation of a Gerp from Government.
- Evil Oligarchy in Good Government. A Gerp and the Gerp's enablers/supporters constitute an oligarchy that commits crimes/malfeasance under color of law (masquerading as lawful acts). Such an oligarchy has no constitutional or legal basis for its existence, and each of the Gerp's acts or omissions that constitute crime or malfeasance betrays the oaths to support the constitutions, and operates as treason against those constitutions, lawful government, and the People.
- Lawful Use of Sovereignty. The People yield a measure of their sovereignty to Government only for the lawful/constitutional purposes of Government. They do not yield sovereignty to Gerps for the purpose of engaging in crimes or malfeasance under color of law.
- Live the Oath. Government employees must abide by their oaths to support, protect, and defend the constitutions, and must NOT obey unlawful orders or enforce unconstitutional laws.
- Self-Discriminating Government. Each Government employee must discriminate between lawful/constitutional and unlawful/unconstitutional laws/orders in each instance of a law or order.
- Self-Policing Government. Government and its employees have the obligation/duty to excise Gerps, criminal behavior, and malfeasance from Government.
- Seek Peaceful Redress. The governed, who suffer or observe some abuse from Gerps ought to try to achieve peaceful redress by every means possible before engaging in use of physical force, violence, insurrection, or rebellion to excise the Gerps from Government and bring them to justice.
- Discriminate between Solutions. A huge gulf exists between excising a Gerp from government (justified) and rebelling against government in general (unjustified). So, Citizens should discriminate between bad government and Gerps who give government a bad name through their crimes and malfeasance.
- Use the Courts when Possible. Citizens who suffer direct and palpable abuse from a Government employee might actually deserve the abuse, and often only a court of justice can sort it out. Courts and prosecutors tend to believe Gerps over Citizens. And, in many cases where a Citizen gets accused of a crime, the "system" pressures the Citizen to accept a plea-bargain-conviction rather than risk many years in prison, and that pressure has an unjust nature. However, courts exist to redress injury, so a Citizen should prosecute a case against a Gerp through the administrative and justice courts whenever possible.
- Gradient Activism. Citizens should proceed in the following order to effect a Gerpectomy, then Gerpotomy - personal communication to the Gerp, Gerp's family, Gerp's friends and club members, Gerp's professional colleagues, Gerp's fellow workers, Gerp's employer, appointed/elected officers, private investigator and news media, internal affairs/regulatory agency, administrative court, judicial court, law enforcers, prosecutors, grand jury, electors (campaigning), all citizens (rally, street demonstration), any other viable Choice the Citizen can contemplate, afford, and deem honorable and expedient.
- Reporting Gerps Risky. Citizens risk injury (loss of life, limb, health, property, family, employment) by informing a Gerp of the intention to bring the Gerp to bay or to justice for the Gerp's crimes or malfeasance. Gerps often protect themselves through violent retribution against such Citizens and their families and supporters. One must carefully weigh the risks before informing the Gerp or the Gerp's seniors or associates of the Gerp's crimes and malfeasance.
- Learn and use the Law. Citizens cannot properly scrutinize public servants without knowing and using the law and Citizen rights, including the rights to honest services from Government employees. In general, learn the Constitutions of the US and State, Rules of Evidence, Rules of Court Procedure (on-line). In an issue, study the common law, statutes, and court rulings (many on-line). Learn to Shepardize a case.
- Get Media Involved. News Media outlets tend NOT to report Gerp crimes and malfeasance, particularly if the Gerp functions as a judge or prosecutor. However, a Citizen should send reports of Gerps' illegal behavior to the news media and encourage publication.
- Gerps Beg for Excision. A Gerp, by engaging in criminal behavior or other malfeasance under color of law, virtually begs, thereby, for his own summary excision from government or the planet by any expedient means that the Constitution does not prohibit, particularly in view of the danger to the Citizen of bringing the matter to public attention non-anonymously.
- If smoke, then fire. Typical Gerps commit a variety of crimes and develop patterns of criminal behavior and malfeasance. Therefore, Citizens should pool their resources to hire private investigator(s) to dig into the financial and other affairs of real or suspected Gerps.
- Sunshine, the best disinfectant. Citizens should try to expose Gerp crimes and malfeasance through blogs, news media, flyers, etc.
- Physical Force the Last Resort. Citizens should not resort to physical force or violence against the Gerp except as a last resort after all other practical means have failed repeatedly, for it nearly always risks the following:
- It might have an unjust nature because of misunderstanding of facts and law;
- It might not work to stop the Gerp's crimes/malfeasance;
- It nearly always puts the Citizen and the Citizen's family in trouble with the Government, at great risk of consequential personal loss.
- Evil Laws against Excision. A person injured by a Gerp under color of law has no moral obligation to heed any law against Citizen retribution against or excision of the Gerp.
- Action Obligatory. Citizens who fail to take determined, lawful action to excise Gerpness and Gerps from Government thereby invite the trouble that Gerps mete out to them.
- Sincerity is the key to the Kingdom of Heaven. Reason, logic, and common sense should dictate how to deal with a Gerp and Gerpness. One should always do the right thing under the circumstances.
- Catch more flies with honey. Citizens ought to acknowledge a job well done by Government Employees, and laud their extraordinarily ideal performances. This can inspire and motivate slackers and Gerps to perform their duties honorably and diligently.
- Gerps need Citizen help. Gerps might have perverse pleasure addictions to drugs, alcohol, sex, etc, that they cannot control. They might suffer from PTSD because of the rigors or philosophic inconsistencies of the system of government or justice. Some Mafia or other crooked agent might have threatened the Gerp or a loved one with injury or exposure. Citizens owe it to society to become alert to behaviors that earmark such troubles, expose it publicly, and insist the Gerp gets professional help to correct the misbehavior.
- Sensible Suffrage. Citizens should remain aware that their fellow Citizens who do not have sufficient intelligence, general education, moral and ethical responsibility, knowledge of the ideals of good government, or integrity, simply cannot and will not make prudent decisions regarding government, and they will encourage Gerpitude. Therefore, responsible Citizens should continually push for laws that deny suffrage to the irresponsible and criminal.
If You Believe You Have Witnessed Tyranny...
- Write a paragraph summarizing each act of tyranny
- For each such act list the points of the act that constituted tyranny and show or explain how you came to that conclusion.
- For each such act, list the laws that prohibited the act or made it a crime or unethical act.
- For each such act cite the behaviors of the victim that might have provoked it.
- For each such act cite what you or others could have done to prevent the tyranny from occurring.
- For each unjustified act of tyranny, list the persons with phone, email, mail address you could contact to make the tyranny stop or bring the Gerp to justice.
- Write up your observation as an affidavit and prepare formal complaints appropriate to each person on the above lists.
- Distribute the complaints with a cover letter demanding relief and remedy, in accordance with the Gerp Awareness Code.
- Form a Political Action Committee to devise viable solutions that leave you alive, solvent, free, and in good health.
|Bob Hurt |
P.O. Box 14712
Clearwater, FL 33766-4712
Visit My Home Page · Email Me · Visit My Blog
Learn to Litigate with Jurisdictionary (Buy Now)
Stay informed with Lawmen E-letter (Subscribe Free Now)
Donate to my Law Scholarship Fund.